Seasonal Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training (RYS200)
Would you love to teach yoga or go further on your yoga journey?
This 200 hour course is designed to help you explore Yoga on and off the mat. We will support the growth of your understanding of the postures, breath, and anatomy. And just as importantly, we would like you to learn more about your mind, impulses, relationships, happiness, through the theory of Yoga and its application into your every day life.
This 200 hour course is the first level of teacher training and is open to all those who are starting their teaching journey, or wish to develop their Yoga practice with a structured course.
It is called Seasonal Yoga because we include information on how to harmonise your practice and energy with the outside season, drawing from the Chinese cyclical understanding of nature, to create more of a balance within our lives.
The course includes Yogic philosophy, Asanas (postures), Kriyas (purification techniques), Pranayamas (breathing techniques), Mantra, Anatomy and Physiology, Meditation (The Self Enquiry method of Ramana Maharishi), the energy systems of the body, Chi Gung and other traditional energy practices. The practice focuses on the Vinyassa practices of Seasonal Flow and Ashtanga Yoga, although you will also gain experience of Yoga for special circumstances, chair Yoga, teaching with music, and more. We also cover marketing, N.L.P., how to run your classes, David Keil anatomy and much more.
We provide you with 2 comprehensive manuals, a Seasonal Yoga book, Seasonal Yoga DVDs, and a log book as part of your course.
The Seasonal Yoga Teacher training course meets and exceeds the National Educational Standards of Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level. You will be a Registered Yoga Teacher upon completion.
This training is for you if:
- You have been practising yoga for at least 2 years and want to know more in detail about postures, anatomy and physiology.
- You would like to go deeper into the asana, philosophy, anatomy, and seasonal information.
- You would like to truly understand what a seasonal practice is and how it can help everyone to live happier, healthier lives.
- You desire to solidify your meditation practice and understanding of the chakra system.
- You want to teach Yoga asana, Seasonal flows, meditation, pranayama techniques and Yoga Nidra.
- You would like to spend a year with like minded Yogis, studying and discussing Yoga over delicious breakfasts after a great practice.
This course will take place on one weekend every 4 weeks, over 12 or 13 modules, depending on your location. For more detail on times and dates, please go to the information page for the location you are interested in.
We are authorised to certify you as a 200 RYT on Yoga alliance, on completing and passing our course.
If you would like to know more, please download our PDF guide below, or fill in the enquiry form here and a member of our team will be in contact with you soon.