What should i bring with me to yoga class ?
We supply mats/ blocks/ blankets, if you prefer for hygienic reasons you can bring your own mat but its not essential.
What should i wear on my feet?
Yoga is practiced bare foot, you leave your shoes at the door.
Aerial Yoga - FAQ's
- I haven’t tried any Yoga before, can I come to class?
- Yes, absolutely. Check out the Beginners classes or Introduction to Aerial workshops which are perfectly suited for your first time or if returning from a break.
- Do I need to be super fit and bendy?
- No, the hammock is a great tool in making this a really accessible activity. If you have any concerns, contact us to discuss them, we are happy to help.
- Will the hammock support me?
- The fabric of the hammock is certified to support up to 20st in weight. Our steel structure which the hammocks hang from has been constructed to support multiple tons in weight.
- What are the benefits of Aerial Yoga?
- There are a vast array of benefits to Aerial Yoga, the most obvious being that we use the fabric to help to support the body. This support allows your body to find a level of relaxation that can then make the muscle stretch more gentle, gradual and can take you to a new level of depth. The option to invert can bring decompression to the spine and a full cocooned body relaxation to end each session brings you a feeling of lightness and nurturing. Overall, the practice of Aerial Yoga is fun and you will most certainly leave with a smile on your face!
- Anything else I need to know?
- Read our pre-class information for how to prepare for class.