Discover your purpose and learn how to make your passion a profession
This course will teach you how to:
- Find your unique identity and mission as a yoga teacher
- Create clear brand architecture to attract your dream students
- Run a successful and empowering yoga business
Life comes alive when we are able to align our work with a sense of purpose and passion for what we do.
Making a living as a yoga teacher can look like a dream job on paper, however, low class numbers, difficulty reaching the right people or the pressures of freelance business administration can leave many teachers feeling demotivated and disempowered.
This course is designed to help you better understand your unique identity as a yoga teacher so you can attract the right people into your life (and classes) and gain the skills you need to make your passion a profession.
On this course you will learn:
- Intention setting practices
- Exercises to help you discover your true gifts
- Your niche and how to attract people to it
- Six Human Needs
- Personal Business Evolution skills
- Brand Architecture
- Business Planning
Full course includes:
- 2 x 5 hour modules, taught live on Zoom
- 1 x 1 hour 1:1 meeting with Julie
- 9 hours of guided self study
- Handouts and planners for business admin support
- Suggested reading list to inspire and empower
- 20 credits towards a 300TT qualification
Mentorship with Julie:
- 6 x monthly 1:1 mentor meetings with Julie
Full course: £195 – all other prices and payment details on application
Mentorship with Julie 6X 1 hour sessions £240.00
Course Dates 2023
Module 1 – Sat 4th February 2023 12 – 5
Module 2 – Sat 4th March 2023 12- 5
1:1 individual meetings TBC
Apply – it all starts here!
If you would like more information you can download our PDF brochure here, or to begin the enquiry process, please complete the form below, and we will be in touch with you very soon.