Access to Seasonal Advanced Seasonal Yoga Teacher Training
On the Seasonal Yang Course, we will guide you through six seasonal modules to help you refresh your practice, tune into your energetic body and develop a more advanced understanding of Seasonal Yoga.
- Learn new flows – Body Clock Yoga flow
- Standing Body Clock Flow
- Deepen your understanding of TCM, Qi-gong and the energetic body
- Gain 60 hours CPD or credits towards a 300h TT
- Learn Feldnkrais syle floor based Body Clock Flow
This course is designed to help existing Seasonal Yoga teachers advance their study of Seasonal Yoga, with new flows, posture workshops, lectures, energy work, study groups and personal evolution projects to help teachers feel inspired, expand their teaching repertoire and gain a deeper understanding of their own energy each season.
The Seasonal Yang Course includes:
- Seasonal Yoga flows
- Free Access to Seasonalpro.com website
- Body Clock Yoga Flow
- Guided Qigong classes
- Introductions to new flows and posture workshops
- Feldenkrais / Floor based Feldenkrais style Body Clock flow
- Body Clock Flow
- ‘Season within a Season’ study
- Seasonal Yoga Nidra Scripts
- Free printed manual to students who book full year.
- 6 x 2.5 live online sessions, 10am – 12.30 am taught in season, with Julie & Sue over the course of a year
- Introduction on how to use the seasonal Pro site
- Supported home study and personal development practices for each season
- Option to attend days separately or together as a full 60 hour course
- Full online back up for reference and study
- Printed manual for those who sign up for the year.
The course is comprised of six modules, taught over the course of a year so you can tune into the changing energy of the season and build a more in depth understanding and experience of Seasonal Yoga.
The live trainings will take place online via Zoom. The home study will be via the Seasonal pro website. You can take modules separately. On competion you will receive a certificate and 60hrs CPD, that can be put towards a 300hr TT qualification. If you miss a module, you can take it another year to complete your training and receive your qualification.
The course will be taught live online for 2.5 hours per season (dates Below) by Julie Hanson & Sue Wood. The course content and home study section will be delivered via our online Seasonal pro website which you get access to for two years. This contains many videos and lectures which you can do in your own time over the season. Julie will train you how to use this website and show you how the system works. This training takes place in a separate individual prearranged date. You can start the course whenever you want as soon as you have registered, you will get access to the Seasonal pro website.
Each 6 hour, seasonal module includes:
- In Season Yoga and Qigong classes to help you reset with the energy of the season
- workshops including Bo and Shu points to help establish a deeper understanding of the energetic body
- Feldenkrais flows
- Body Clock Flow
- Seasonal Yoga Nidra
- Lectures and group discussions
- Break out groups to help you talk through and practice what you have learnt
Home study between modules includes:
- 3 hours of guided home practice per season
- 1 hour practicum (teaching practice) per season
- 21 day challenges and personal evolution tasks
- Journalling prompts
- Study buddy system
- Pre-recorded online classes and workshops
You will also receive a free PDF course manual each module to help you revise and remember what you have learnt. Or if you sign up for the year, one printed copy of the full manual.
£95 per seasonal module
or £500 for full 6 module course
Full printed course manual (worth £20 ) FREE when you pre-book the full course for £500
COURSE DATES – In person / online – venue to be confirmed
Saturday 10am – 12.30pm
Spring Wood element March 4th 2023
Early Summer Space element 6th May 23
Application form here
Apply – it all starts here!
If you would like more information you can download our PDF brochure here, or to begin the enquiry process, please complete the form below, and we will be in touch with you very soon.