Do you want to take your Yoga to the next level?
We understand that a 200 hour training is only scratching the surface of what Yoga can bring to your life, and the skills required to be an advanced Yoga teacher. With the 300 hour training we have created the opportunity to explore this amazing system in more detail and deepen your personal practice and teaching skills.
- Your Personal Evolution – living well
- Your Evolution in technical Yoga – teaching with skill
- Finding your Passion, your dharma as a teacher – enhancing your love of your teaching
The 3 directors at seasonal yoga are deeply skilled in their area of expertise, so we shall be bringing you the best of what each of us has to offer through these 4 REQUIRED courses, giving you 250 units:
- Going Deeper in Yoga Philosophy and Meditation (over a year) – with Marit
- Advanced Seasonal (over a year) – with Julie and Sue
- Finding Your Niche, Your Yoga Business – With Julie
- Seasonal Yin (over a year) – with Marit and Sue
Plus your choice of the below to make up your final 50 units:
- Seasonal Yin Level 2 – with Marit and Jane Blundell (50 units)
- Wise ones – with Julie and Sue (15 units)
- Club Morgan – with Sue (30 units)
- Breath course level 3 – with Marit (15 units)
- Breath coaching course – with Marit (15 units)
- Qigong course – with Sue (50 units)
- Pre/Post natal training – with Claire Davidson (70 units)
- Hridaya Kundalini Yoga – with Marit (35 units)
- Aerial Yoga – with Angela Meiklem (25 units)
- Assisting on the 100 hour foundation with a view to teaching – with Julie (50 units)
Please look at the individual links for more detail on these programs and when they run.
You are able to spread the course over 2 or 3 years.
You are able to attend any of these courses as a stand alone training or build them up to the advanced qualification. The 300 hour is for you if:
- You are ready to learn more and apply yourself to the study of Yoga.
- You are already a regular teacher (200RYT) with over 100 hours class teaching experience on application, or, you are extending your training from the Seasonal Yoga 200 hour training.
- You are teaching an established and constant class or classes, and will continue to teach at least 1 class per week during the year course.
- You want to challenge and expand yourself by cultivating a Yoga specialism.
- You would like to offer your Yoga experience to support the growth of other students on their Yoga journey.
- You want to learn more about teaching skills and apply them in a nurturing and empowering environment.
- You want to gain future opportunity to become part of the Seasonal Yoga family, through teaching on trainings or running your own seasonal teacher training out of your studio
TESTIMONIALS from previous students
The 300 hour seasonal yoga teacher training allows you to take your own personal practice and journey to a new level. It gave me so many more teaching tools and the confidence to change the way I was teaching. It was a challenging yet rewarding year spent with amazing people.
By continuing my yoga journey with the 300 hour course I was privileged to learn from, and with, an amazing group of people. As a teacher I increased my understanding of alignment, adjustments and energy, and as a student I was introduced to new concepts and ideas that help me to grow as a person and are still helping me now.
The course was wonderful, getting into the depth of Yoga, in a relaxing way, life changing with the help of great teachers.
As I journeyed through the 300 hr course, I knew it would be well crafted and expertly delivered, as I had experienced the team with the 200hrs. On this course however you really shift up a gear and discover in depth the physical practice, adjustments, breath work and the mind. My confidence and tenacity to give things ago flourished, and I now regularly lead workshops and mini retreats, which prior to the course had been an aspiration. My personal practice has taken on a whole new meaning of enquiry. It’s a big undertaking, but well worth it, I can thoroughly recommend it.
Apply – it all starts here!
If you would like more information you can download our PDF brochure here, or to begin the enquiry process, please complete the form below, and we will be in touch with you very soon.