200 Hours in Person Training
Seasonal Yoga Teacher Training: 200 hour course (RYS200)
Click here to see all our locations
Would you love to teach yoga or go further on your yoga journey?
This 200 hour course is designed to help you explore Yoga on and off the mat.
- Yoga history, philosophy and theory
- A journey of personal growth and discovery
This 200 hour course is the first level of teacher training and is open to all those who are starting their teaching journey, or wish to develop their Yoga practice with a structured course.
The course includes:
- Yoga philosophy
- Asanas (postures)
- Pranayamas (breathing techniques)
- Anatomy and Physiology with David Keil
- Meditation (The Self Enquiry method of Ramana Maharishi)
- Energy systems of the body, Chi Gung and other traditional energy practices.
The practice focuses on the Vinyassa practices of Seasonal Flow and Ashtanga Yoga, although you will also gain experience of Yoga for special circumstances, chair Yoga, teaching with music, and more.
We also cover:
- Yoga for special circumstances
- Chair yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Creating seasonal yoga flows and classes
We provide you with 2 comprehensive manuals, a Seasonal Yoga book, Online resources and a log book as part of your course.
The Seasonal Yoga Teacher training course meets and exceeds the National Educational Standards of Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level.
We are authorised to certify you as a 200 RYT on Yoga alliance and you will be a certified yoga teacher on completing and passing our course.
This training is for you if:
- You have been practising yoga for at least 2 years and want to know more in detail about postures, anatomy and physiology.
- You would like to go deeper into the asana, philosophy, anatomy, and seasonal information.
- You would like to truly understand what a seasonal practice is and how it can help everyone to live happier, healthier lives.
- You desire to solidify your meditation practice and understanding of the chakra system.
- You want to teach Yoga asana, Seasonal flows, meditation, pranayama techniques and Yoga Nidra.
- You would like to spend a year with like minded Yogis, studying and discussing Yoga over delicious breakfasts after a great practice.
This course will take place on one weekend every 4 weeks, over 12 or 13 modules, depending on your location. For more detail on times and dates, please go to the information page for the location you are interested in.
If you would like to know more please fill in the enquiry form here and a member of our team will be in contact with you soon.
Please see our course locations below (Click City name for more information):
The Glasgow, Edinburgh and London courses are led by the Seasonal Yoga Directors Julie Hanson, Marit Akintewe and Sue Woodd.
Hamilton, Stirling and Livingston courses are led by some of our experienced 500hr Seasonal Yoga Teachers, with the Seasonal Yoga Directors visiting for modules throughout the duration of the course.
|Glasgow||Led by Julie Hanson & Claire Davidson|
|Edinburgh||Led by Marit Akintewe|
|Stirling||Led by Julie Garrioch|
|Livingston||Led by Claire Davidson & Rosie Lawson|
|Hamilton||Led by Carla Hillman Webster|
|Cotswolds||Led by Emma Lawrence|
|Letchworth Garden City||Led by Rachel Williamson|
|London||Led by Sue Woodd|
Apply – it all starts here!
If you would like more information you can download our PDF brochure here, or to begin the enquiry process, please complete the form below, and we will be in touch with you very soon.